Friday, August 20, 2010

Splish-splash

Yes, I know that it wasn't that long ago when my head was "under water" non-stop. That doesn't mean, however, that I enjoy having my head close to water now. In particular, those early shampoos were quite stressful and I'm afraid I was a bit pointed in my protests. I like to think, however, that I've matured since those early days.

Take my last shampoo, for example. Now, I could have gotten a bit huffy when I heard the water running and when Mom picked me up, just as I have before. The thing is, I originally didn't know that Mom was a professional. Once I remembered that she'd been to beauty school and had a lot of practice in washing hair it was all cool. We both enjoyed it, and someone took a picture after my first "fuss-free" bath.


It was great, and now I'm really interested in meeting a certain Mr. Henri.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rodsmSweet!

Mr. D said...

You're coming along nicely, Baby Moose. And the Mr. Henri story that you linked is yet another reminder of the wisdom you displayed in choosing your grandfather.